Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eco-DenT in YouR FacE

I floss regularly and–I'm not kidding–I've had the same roll of Eco-DenT Dental floss for over a year. It's insane. Albeit, I did pay twice the price of a regular roll of dental floss such as Crest's Glide. However, it's well worth the extra initial cost if it's going to last so much longer. It's the same principal as investing in CFL lightbulbs: pay more upfront, save more in the long run. Learn more about Eco-DenT and find out where to buy it here.

On another note, does anyone know why they capitalize the "T" in "DenT"? From a design perspective, I assume it's to achieve symmetry in the logo, but I'm probably wrong about that. Free Eco-DenT to the person who comes up with the best answer!

(Yes, that's Tom's Of Main and Aveda shampoo, but that's another post.)

2 comments: